THE MODERN JOB SEARCH DILEMMA
You’re a professional who has spent years building your industry knowledge and honing your skills. You know you’re good at what you do but transitioning to your next job role is proving to be a struggle and you don’t know why?
HAVE YOU ENCOUNTERED ANY OF THE FOLLOWING PROBLEMS?
- The CV that got you your last job isn’t getting you interviews today. But you don’t know why?
- Recruiters who used to approach you with job roles aren’t doing so now. Why not?
- You’ve tailored your CV to the point of confusion and now you don’t know how to present yourself.
- You feel rushed on telephone interviews and wonder whether you’re communicating your value to the hiring manager clearly?
- You haven’t approached your network contacts because you don’t know how to ask for help?
- You hesitate when asked the question ‘Tell me about yourself?’ because you’re not clear on what to say
- You’ve had no usable feedback from past interviews, so you don’t know what you did wrong or how you can improve?
- You’re supposed to be doing ‘something’ with social media for your jobs search but don’t know what?
- You’ve studied the advice ‘out there’ but none of it reflects your exact circumstances so you’re unsure what to do next…
JOB SEARCH HAS CHANGED
What worked for yesterday’s job seeker doesn’t work now. Why? Because the hiring process has gone digital, making it easier for recruiters to filter you out of the process long before you’ve had an opportunity to present you skills at interview.
Today’s job seeker is expected to be a combination of expert marketer, sales guru and prolific networker. You will be expected to participate in the world of digital which means developing an understanding of keywords, social networking, social media platforms as well as getting to grips with application tracking software algorithms all in the name of job search!
Fortunately there is another way. WorkWisdom is dedicated to helping you overcome the issues and understand the key challenges and that you will face in the modern job search journey.
HOW WE HELP YOU…
WorkWisdom has developed PLAN PREPARE PITCH a six week group coaching programme that helps professionals transitioning to their next job navigate the complexities of digital hiring landscape. PLAN PREPARE PITCH is framework that helps you build a personalised job search strategy to help you meet your job search goals and help you stand out from the competition. The programme is supported with coaching sessions to help you take action and keep you motivated throughout your job search.
OR JOIN US ON FACEBOOK
WorkWisdom’s free Facebook page dedicated to giving you interview and job search tips guidance.
FROM THE BLOG
There’s no doubt that interviews can be incredibly stressful but you can minimise your stress levels by following WorkWisdom’s nine stress busting…read more
5 Tips to Help you Get it Right Leaving a company can be a bit like breaking up from a significant relationship. Regardless of whom breaks up…read more
Change is a word that strikes fear into the heart of many especially when it threatens job security. Are rumours circulating throughout your…read more
STEP UP YOUR GAME
Join our mailing list to be notified of upcoming events, latest blog posts, newsletters and much much more…
SELINA NEW VIDEO TITLE
When I approached Selina at Work Wisdom I found myself always taking the same route within all my career choices. With the help and support of Selina I now have a clear route for my career. Through the coaching sessions Selina has shown me ways to deal with my current situation, plan for my next roles and focus on those things which are important to me personally within a role. Selina has been both encouraging and supportive throughout the sessions and I would not hesitate to recommend her to anyone else I know struggling with making the right career choices.