From Our Family To Yours For More Than 40 Years
The Davidsons business was opened in 1969 by Billy Davidson, originally trading as Grain Merchants and Haulage Contractors, as Billy has previously spent time as a salesman for a Glasgow grain merchant. The business prospered during the early seventies, while the focus rapidly changed to agricultural supply. By the late seventies haulage contracting had ceased and vehicles were used exclusively for delivery of Davidsons own products.
At Davidsons Feeds We Value The Past And Look To The Future…
Davidsons emphasis on customer service was central to the business from the start, and still is today. The feed trade during that era was controlled by multinationals, and Billy saw an opportunity to offer a more local and personal service. The mill started as a small simple manufacturing facility, with a single manually operated production line. Over the years this has developed into one of the most modern feed manufacturing facilities in Europe.
Supported By The Most Professional Workforce In The Industry
During the nineties several acquisitions have resulted in Davidsons being the largest manufacture of feed in Scotland. The company contines to grow with William Davidson, Billy’s son now leading the business. The success and growth of the company is simply down to putting customer service first, providing high quality products and excellent service. All of this is possible because the company is supported by the most professional workforce in the industry.
YOUR FARM TELLS A STORY
Davidsons Feeds Makes It A Happy One
Davidson Brothers (Shotts) Ltd
Gray Street, Shotts ML7 5EZ
+44 (0)1501 820 048
+44 (0)1501 820 473
Company No. SC025270 - Registered in Scotland at the Above Address